MY TEACHER, MY HERO

"YOU’RE A STAR"

      As I look at the stars in the sky, I remember someone in my life. Someone who lightened up my life like a star. They are our teachers.

     Some people say a hero is strong and has a power to save others life. But in fact not all heroes need to have a super power just to help other people. Only a good heart like our teacher have can save the future and life of people in this world. They are the one who molds us to become a better citizen of our country. They are the reason why we have doctors, policeman, lawyers and other. They are our true hero. Heroes that never giving up just to save our future. In this moment I want to thank them for sharing their knowledge to us student and for loving us like a real son and daughter.

     There is no doubt that they are heroes, because even though they have no powers to use on they still have their knowledge to share which we will never forget for the rest of our life. They are the best star I've ever met in my life, our teachers.

Comments