"THE GREAT HEROINE"

     
                                       "THE GREAT HEROINE"
 


    "She is not my mother but she cares like my real mother," that is how I described my hero.

          They say a hero is a strong person. A hero has a super power. A hero as an amazing talent. But my hero is more stronger than a hero. She may not have a super power but she has a super caring hands. And most of all she may not have an amazing and talent but she has an amazing and lovable heart. It's true, she is one of a kind person that no one can beat. She is my one and only aunt Melba Queyquep.

          I love her not only because she is my hero but because she deserved to be loved. She never ails me when I needed her She always protects me when I'm in danger. And she guide me when I'm lost my way. Whenever I say "I give up" she answers me "don't ever say that" and I understand why shes telling me that always, Because she wanted mo to feel that she is beside me and God is helping me.  She maybe scolding me and get angry when I'm doing wrong but I will thank God for giving me a hero like her. I will love her like how I love my mom because she is a real hero.

Comments