REFLECTION II



“THE LITTLE JOURNEY PART II: I WALKED”

                As I walked to my journey, I travel a long distance with lots of challenges to face. Some challenges made my life more meaningful and some even made my life miserable.
                Our adviser became our second father and I thought he will never leave us but sad to say he needs to go to the place where he can find his future life. After some couple days a big surprise came to our class and it’s a new teacher. He became our new adviser and I’m glad he is a good man. And another surprise, it’s a new practice teacher again. I’m happy it’s my cousin. I thought I would be comfortable in class but not. I can’t make myself happy whenever she looks at me. Even if I am not doing any interruption to her class she still trying to scolded me. And in fact, my friends are getting angry because they were sometimes accused that they are making wrong things during the class. For now I’m trying my best to communicate to her and trying to tell her that we students were hurt to what she’s showing to us. We are sorry if we are noisy in class sometimes but not all the time.
                In this journey of my life, I learn to be strong and to understand things and people around me. I hope that the day will come that I will walked with a happier me again.                                                                                                



Comments

  1. Keep it up! I know that you can make it this time. Just try to believe in yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats life .. we must learn to be strong in order to survive... believe in yourself and you can do it... be strong always

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment