REFLECTION I

        “THE LITTLE JOURNEY PART I: I STAND”


As we go on with our high school life, we are traveling another journey of our life. Adventures which we are gaining some knowledge's that helps us to develop our skills and knowledge's which build our real personalities.
          In my life as a high school student I have experienced a lot. Especially that I am now a 4th year I have traveled a long long distance in my journey. We started this school year 2 months ago and we can see the same faces, the same life, and the same attitudes as well. Joining some contest is one specific thing which affected our life as a section. Like the contest of Nutri-Jingle. In this contest we have developed our skills in dancing and whatever but the most important personality that we have developed is our patience, leadership, obedience, self-control, love, care and faith in God. We enjoyed every practices we have but we are enhancing our steps but unfortunately we didn't win the contest. It is sad to think of it but we need to move on besides we did our best, we still have a journey to travel on.  
          At the of the the day I can say I have made another chapter in my little journey and its fun.

Comments